The RAISING STANDARDS OF EDUCATION & GOING DIGITAL (RAISED) project of Digital Empowerment Foundation (DEF) aims to offer some internship opportunities to bright and energetic students who are completing master’s in Education or participating in B. Ed training. Selected candidates will get the opportunity to participate in research for innovative approaches in education. Interns will be placed for 2-3 month with RAISED Project.
- Primary School-I, Sadarpur, Sector-45, Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Primary School-II, Sadarpur, Sector-45,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Junior High School – Sadarpur, Sector- 45,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Primary School – Agahpur, Sector- 41,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Junior High School – Agahpur, Sector- 41,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Primary School-I – Barola, Sector- 49,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Primary School-II – Barola, Sector- 49,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Junior High School – Barola, Sector- 49,Noida (G. B Nagar)
- Primary School, Bhangel, Sector- 102, Noida (G. B. Nagar)
- Primary School – Sohrakha, Sector-80,Noida (G. B Nagar)
RAISED Integral Development of School
Digital Learning Centre
Strengthening School Development Plan
RAISING STANDARDS OF EDUCATION BY GOING DIGITAL (RAISED) aims at developing a model of 10 schools in Bisrakh block of Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh into RTE compliant schools. The project proposes to augment the available infrastructural facilities by leveraging on the government network to ensure their support and value it against the guidelines
In 2002, DEF was registered as a not-for-profit organization under the Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860 to carry out this mission of empowering people digitally. DEF believes access to the Internet together with digital literacy can empower people to use information and knowledge to improve their lives on their own in various ways using different digital tools.
With more than 130,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
- Replicate the model to a large number of schools with support from the government.
- Build capacity of the teachers by training and strengthening school management committee
- Expand the digital literacy programme with an increased focus on digital connectivity
- School Adoption through Need Based Intervention
- Address key issues to ensure compliance with RTE